Greek Island Hopping 2013
SAVE 40% - WAS
£14.99 NOW JUST £8.99!
Now in its 23rd edition, this annual, with its distinctive style, honest commentary and comprehensive coverage, is perfect for island veterans and novice hoppers alike. Fully updated to provide the most complete guide to the Greek Islands ever, candid boat write-ups and typical timetables are complemented by itinerary maps for each ferry, route maps for ferries to the major islands and ports, ticket price tables, town and port street maps, and masses of background information.
- Covers every Greek Island plus Athens, mainland ports and the Turkish Coast
- The ONLY guide to describe all known ferries, hydrofoils and tour boats, with over 230 route maps
- Inlcudes typical summer timetables for all ports
- Descriptive island ratings and colour 3D-view sightseeing maps
- Has its own website: www.greekislandhopping.com
"Far more useful than the whole rack of budget travel books"
If you're going to island hop then this book is a must, nothing else compares.
The author, Frewin Poffley, tells you "as it is" and is humorous to boot. A very informative, well researched guide, as they claim on the cover, it is "the Island Hopper's Bible". Don't go without it! - Amazon